3DMark Sling Shot is an advanced 3D graphics benchmark for smartphones and tablets that support OpenGL ES 3.1 or ES 3.0. Test the performance of your device then compare it with the latest models with this visually stunning and easy to use benchmark app.
3DMark Sling Shot
• Measure the GPU and CPU performance of your smartphone and tablet.
• Rank and compare the latest models in the Best Devices list.
• Incredible real-time graphics powered by OpenGL ES 3.1 and ES 3.0.
• Advanced lighting, particles, and post-processing effects.
• Developed by Futuremark, the benchmark experts.
• 100% free. No ads. No in-app purchases. No restrictions.
Run the Sling Shot test in OpenGL ES 3.1 mode to compare flagship Android devices from HTC, LG, Samsung, Sony, Xiaomi, and other leading manufacturers. Or choose OpenGL ES 3.0 mode to compare high-end Android devices with the latest iPhone and iPad models, (iOS version coming soon).
3DMark Sling Shot tests the full range of OpenGL ES 3.1 and ES 3.0 API features including multiple render targets, instanced rendering, uniform buffers and transform feedback. The test also includes impressive volumetric lighting, particle illumination, and post-processing effects - you've never seen graphics like this on smartphone before.
When using ES 3.1, Sling Shot's Graphics tests are rendered at 2560 x 1440 before being scaled to the device's display resolution. When using ES 3.0, the Graphics tests are rendered at 1920 x 1080 before scaling. In both cases, you can also choose to run the test "offscreen" using Unlimited mode.
3DMark is the world's most popular benchmark, and has been the first choice for gamers since 1998. Now used by millions of people, hundreds of hardware review sites and many of the world's leading technology companies, it's the industry standard benchmark for graphics performance measurement.
Benchmarks you can trust
3DMark and PCMark are the only mobile benchmarks protected by public rules for manufacturers. What's more, all our benchmarks are supported by detailed technical guides that explain exactly what's being measured and how the scores are calculated. Better benchmarking starts here.
3DMark technical guide:
Futuremark benchmark rules:
OS: Android 5.0 or later
Memory: 1.5 GB for ES 3.1 test, 1.0 GB for ES 3.0
Graphics: OpenGL ES 3.1 or 3.0 compatible*
Storage: 311 MB app + tests
* The device must also support OpenGL extension EXT_color_buffer_float or EXT_color_buffer_half_float.
• The ES 3.1 test fails on Nexus 6 when running Android 5.1. A fix is in development.
• ARM Mali GPUs, as used in Samsung Exynos SoCs for example, cannot run Sling Shot as they do not support OpenGL extension EXT_color_buffer_float or EXT_color_buffer_half_float. We’re exploring a possible workaround for this.
This app is for non-commercial use only
• Business users contact firstname.lastname@example.org for licensing.
•Members of the press please contact email@example.com.
Also from Futuremark
3DMark Ice Storm Benchmarks
Cross-platform benchmarking using OpenGL ES 2.0
PCMark for Android
Benchmark with everyday tasks, not abstract algorithms
3DMark Sling Shot version 1.5.3135 is the property and trademark from Futuremark Oy, all rights reserved by . Click on the above link to proceed to the APK file download page.
All files of APK apps here are for personal use only, if any APK download infringes your copyright, please contact us, We'll delete it any way. Thanks so much for your interest in our apptod.com website!
What's New in 3DMark Sling Shot - Version:1.5.3135Improved compatibility messages for devices that do not meet the test's minimum requirements.
Temporarily disabled the OpenGL ES 3.1 test for Nexus 6 due to issues with the driver included in the Android 5.1 OS image. Qualcomm has been notified of the