App Backup & Restore is used to backup, restore, transfer apps for android.
Save space of your phone by backup, restore, remove, transfer installed apps that are not frequently used.
Uninstall your apps to save device space if you have backup them. Different version of app can be coexisting by backup, restore, and transfer them between devices.
Backup apps are in SD card. Restore and reinstall your backup apps any time and any where, especially when you get a new phone.
Brand New Feature - Wi-Fi Hotspot Transfer
- Wi-Fi Hotspot Transfer is the brand new feature of app backup & restore. Instead of relying on wifi routers, users can easily transfer (send / receive) installed apps/apk files between devices.
- Install / backup (transfer / send / receive) your friends' installed apps without using any data by simple click!
- Feel free to share your thoughts about "Transfer" with us at email@example.com!
- Backup installed apps to SD card
- Restore installed apps from SD card
- Transfer (send, receive) app between devices via Wi-Fi and Bluetooth (New)
- Batch backup & restore
- Quick uninstall
- Sort installed apps by name, install date, size
- Auto backup and install for selected apps
- Show storage usage
- Multi version backup
- Search app from Google market
- Send backup apk file by email
- Share market link
- Clean backup & restore catch and refresh
- App manager
- Schedule automatic backups
- Override old version while restore
- Alternative backup path, change backup folder in Settings
- Show last backup size & time
* Notice: App Backup & restore cannot backup / restore / transfer data or settings of apps, it only backup / restore / transfer the apk files between devices.
Q: Why can't I restore apps?
A: Go to "System Settings"->"Applications", enable "Unknown sources" setting, then restore apps from SD card.
Q: Does it backup / restore data of apps?
A: No, currently it only backup / restore the apk files.
Q: How can I send the archived app to drop box?
A: It requires that dropbox is already installed in your phone, click "Archived" Tab, long click the installed app that you want to send, then click "Dropbox".
Q: What are "Protected" apps?
A: "Protected" means that the apps are protected by "Copy Protection", and the apk file of them cannot be copied to SD card. On backup, the market links of them will be saved for restore.
Q: How to use this new Transfer feature?
A: Transfer installed apps with others.
If you want to send apps to others, tap "Transfer" button -> Choose "Send" -> Click the apps you want to send -> Click "Send" -> Choose the device you want to send -> Start Sending.
If you want to receive apps from others, tap "Transfer" -> Choose "Receive" -> Waiting for the sender -> Start Receiving
Q: Why can't I see others when using the Transfer feature?
A: You can only see others if they install the App Backup & Restore app and go to the "Transfer" feature.
Q: Can others steal my data when using "Transfer"?
A: No. The Wifi hotspot during the transfer process created by you and your friends are safe and secret. Everything in your device will be kept private, no worries about any data leak.
Q: Why I cannot backup in some SD card?
A: For Android 4.4 and above, Google reserved the permission to write plug-in SD card. The permission is now granted only for Google and cellphone manufactures. It has caused trouble for both users and android developers during the backup progress. We suggest backup apps inside internal storage, or use our Wifi Hotpot Transfer function instead of SD CARD will be the best solution.
Any question, please send feedback by clicking "menu"->"feedback" in the app, or directly send email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your support!
App Backup & Restore version 4.1.3 is the property and trademark from INFOLIFE LLC, all rights reserved by . Click on the above link to proceed to the APK file download page.
All files of APK apps here are for personal use only, if any APK download infringes your copyright, please contact us, We'll delete it any way. Thanks so much for your interest in our apptod.com website!
What's New in App Backup & Restore - Version:4.1.3v4.1.3
#1. Handle Plug-in SD card related issue. Since Google reserved WRITE_PERMISSION after Android 4.4, for those devices, we temporarily disable plug-in SD card backup function.
#2. Remove Navigation Drawer, app recommendation dialog.