Introducing the Microsoft Translator, which allows you to have conversations across languages. Use your phone alone, or pair with your smart watch to engage in conversation without the challenges of a language barrier. Translator allows each participant to speak in their own language and be easily understood by everyone in the conversation.
With your smart watch, Translator gets even more powerful, allowing for a more natural conversation experience by giving each participant a device to use. You can stay engaged and in the moment without having to huddle around a shared screen.
• Have natural conversations in Chinese (Traditional and Simplified), English, French, German, Italian and Spanish. More languages are coming soon!
• Use your smart watch and phone together to enable conversations without huddling around a single phone
• Translator conversation history is tagged with your location and reviewable in any participating language
Microsoft Translator helps you break the language barrier wherever you’re traveling or have a need to translate anything in your daily life. Quickly translate phrases on your Apple watch, or use the companion iPhone app when it’s more convenient.
• On your watch: Speak to your watch and get an instant translations in 50 languages
• Not sure how to pronounce the translation? Let Translator speak the phrase for you.
• Noisy environment? Just show someone your watch or phone. In addition, on the phone, large full-screen translation cards make it easy to show others what you're trying to communicate
• Bookmark your translations for later use the translations you want to save and look-up recent translations
• All your translations are synchronized between your watch and your phone, settings too
• On the phone companion app, in addition to speech translations from your watch’s language, you can select other speech languages or you can type on your keyboard (really useful for noisy places!). You can also and copy & paste translation from and to other apps
The Microsoft Translator app is powered by cutting edge technology that's also used by Office, Bing, Skype, Internet Explorer as well as partners such as Twitter, Yelp, eBay, WeChat and many more.
Microsoft Translator supports:
Arabic, Bosnian (Latin), Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese(S), Chinese(T), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Haitian Creole, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong Daw, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Maltese, Norwegian, Quer'etaro Otomi, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian (Cyrillic), Serbian (Latin), Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese and Welsh, and Yucatec Maya.
Location Permission: Microsoft only uses your location to show you where conversation occurred: We display this location in your conversation history.
Microsoft Translator version 22.214.171.124 is the property and trademark from Microsoft Corporation, all rights reserved by . Click on the above link to proceed to the APK file download page.
All files of APK apps here are for personal use only, if any APK download infringes your copyright, please contact us, We'll delete it any way. Thanks so much for your interest in our apptod.com website!
What's New in Microsoft Translator - Version:126.96.36.199Download language packages to access translation services without Internet connectivity