Parrot is a free voice recorder app which allows you to Record, Play and Share voice recordings, all within 3 taps! A simple and beautiful user interface helps you create crisp and balanced voice recordings.
Parrot is 100% free, has no time limits, no functionality limits and absolutely no ads!
• Record: Create voice recording with a live and buttery smooth sound wave graph as you record to help you easily identify when you’re receiving the right levels. Record using the standard mic, camcorder mic or even a Bluetooth microphone.
• Play: Playback your voice recordings with a simple and beautiful list that helps you easily identify tracks with intuitive calendar icons as well as playing and paused animations.
• Share: Share your tracks with your favorite apps with two simple taps. Your favorite apps are saved to allow you to quickly share in the future.
• Notifications: We’ve included simple and easy notifications in order to allow you to use Parrot and continue to work in the background.
• Android Wear: Manage your recording and playback right from your wrist.
Recording Options (Dictaphone options)
• Quality: Recording in WAV and MP4 formats. Choose your sample rate and bit rate.
• Source: Record your voice from your device mic, camcorder mic or Bluetooth headset.
• Effects: Use Android’s built-in recording effects to remove background noise, cancel out echo and automatically control gain. For those situations where more power is needed, set your own custom gain.
• Auto Pause (skip silence): Easily skip silence while recording by having the app pause and restart for you based on time and sound sensitivity thresholds.
• Alerts: Use both vibration and beeps to help you identify when the recording has started and stopped.
• Bass Boost: Boost the bass to help amplify low frequencies of the recordings.
• Volume Boost: Enhance the volume of the track to help hear even quiet noises.
• Preset Reverb: Hear your recording as if it were played in a small room or large hall.
• Record Audio: We need access to your mic to create voice recordings.
• External Storage: We require access to your SD card as this is our preferred location to store your tracks.
• Vibration: We have a setting that allows you to make your device vibrate when you start or stop a recording.
• Network Access: We use Crashlytics to anonymously collect crash reports to help us quickly and effectively fix bugs that cause crashes.
For more information, help and support visit http://www.theparrotapp.com
Parrot version 1.2.0 is the property and trademark from Searing Media Inc, all rights reserved by . Click on the above link to proceed to the APK file download page.
All files of APK apps here are for personal use only, if any APK download infringes your copyright, please contact us, We'll delete it any way. Thanks so much for your interest in our apptod.com website!
What's New in Parrot - Version:1.2.0Added support for recording via Bluetooth! Open Settings -> Recording –> Source -> Bluetooth Recording Preferred.
Some bug fixes regarding notifications
Two new permissions: Bluetooth and Modify Audio Settings in order to enable Bluetooth r