Smart Switch gives you the freedom to move your contacts, music, photos, calendar, text messages, device settings and more to your new Galaxy device. Plus, Smart Switch™ helps you find your favorite apps or suggest similar ones on Google Play™.
Who can transfer?
• Android™ owners
o Wireless device-to-device transfer
o Galaxy owners only: Wired transfer from your Galaxy device to your new Galaxy
• iOS™ owners - use the option that’s best for you:
o Wired transfer from your iOS device to your Galaxy
o Import from iCloud™
- Limited content transfer supported for iOS 9: Contacts, Calendar, Photos, and Videos
o PC/Mac transfer using iTunes™
• BlackBerry owners
o Wireless device-to-device transfer
o Wired transfer from your BlackBerry device to your Galaxy
What can be transferred?
Contacts, calendar(Device content only), messages, photos, music (DRM free content only, Not supported for iCloud), videos (DRM free content only), call logs, memos, alarms, Wi-Fi settings, wallpapers, documents, app data (Galaxy devices only), home layouts (Galaxy devices only)
You can send app data and home layouts by upgrading your Galaxy device to M OS (Galaxy S6 or higher).
Note: Smart Switch scans and transfers content stored on the device and from the SD card (if used).
What is needed to transfer?
• Android transfers:
o Wireless transfers between Galaxy devices: Android 4.0 or higher
o Wiredtransfers between Galaxy devices: Android 4.3 or higher, charger cable, and a USB OTG cable(What is a USB OTG cable?
o Transfers from a compatible Android device to Galaxy device: Android 4.0 or higher (Mobile AP) (see list of compatible models below)
• iOS transfers:
o Wired transfer: iOS 5.0 or above, iOS device cable (lightning or 30 pin), and a USB OTG cable (What is a USB OTG cable?
o iCloud transfers: iOS 4.2.1 or higher and Apple ID
o iTunes transfers: Smart Switch PC/Mac software – Get started http://www.samsung.com/smartswitch
• BlackBerry transfers:
o Wireless transfers: BlackBerry OS 7 or 10 (Mobile AP)
o Wired transfers: BlackBerry OS 7 for transfers via USB OTG cable
Note: For more information and step-by-step directions, go to http://www.samsung.com/smartswitch
Which devices are supported?
Galaxy: Recent Galaxy mobile devices and tablets (From Galaxy S2)
Note: For Galaxy S2, old OS (GB/ICS) version can cause incompatibility. If your S2 does not work properly, please try after firmware update.
Other Android devices:
(If device does not support the USB option 'Media Transfer Protocol (MTP)', you cannot use OTG connection.)
• HTC®: One X, X+, S, SV, V, Butterfly, Desire X, 500, EVO 4G, J, T329T, T327T, T329D, INFOBAR A02, ThunderBolt, M8
• LG®: Optimus G, L9, 4X HD, L5, L7, Nexus 4 E960, G2, G3, LUCID, isai VL, G Flex, isai, Optimus LTE/it/Vu/G/G pro/it/LIFE, PRADA phone, D858. Vu II, G4, Nexus 5
• Sony®: Xperia Z/Z1/Z2/Z3/A/A2/ZL2/UL/V/VL/SX/GX/acro HD/NX, Xperia™ AX/A/Z1f, TL, GO, E Dual, E
• Huawei™: T8951, G520-0000, C8813, Ascend, Ascend D2, A199
• Lenovo ™: A798T, A789, S720
• Motorola®: DROID RAZR, RAZR Mini, RAZR Maxx, ATRIX III, Moto G, Moto X
• PANTECH: A910, IM-A910S/K/L, Vega Secret
• Panasonic: ELUGA P/X/Power, LUMIX Phone
• Kyocera: URBANO L02/03, DIGNO M/S, BASIO
• NEC: MEDIAS X/W/ES/U, Disney Mobile on docomo
• SHARP: AQUOS ZETA/Serie/Crystal, Disney Mobile on docomo, AQUOS Phone ex/xx mini/serie/zeta/sv/sl/cl/si, NERV, PANTONE 5
• Fujitsu: ARROWS NX/A/KISS/ef/Me/V/X/X LTE, Disney Mobile on docomo, ANTEPRIMA, MEDIAS LTE, REGZA Phone
• Xiaomi: Hongmi1S, HongmiNote
• Vivo: X3T, Y15T, X5, Y11, R811
• OPPO/Honor: R815T, Honor6
• Coolpad: 86750A DazenF2
Samsung Smart Switch version 3.2.02-23 is the property and trademark from Samsung Electronics co.,ltd, all rights reserved by . Click on the above link to proceed to the APK file download page.
All files of APK apps here are for personal use only, if any APK download infringes your copyright, please contact us, We'll delete it any way. Thanks so much for your interest in our apptod.com website!
What's New in Samsung Smart Switch - Version:3.2.02-23Galaxy to Galaxy transfer via USB OTG cable
Smart Switch to support Blackberry devices