WiFi FTP Turns your Android Phone into a Wireless FTP Server a Soft Usb App. You can now copy multiple files, folders, or entire hard drives to your Phone and access this information anywhere. Leave your USB keys behind, your Android Phone can do all that and MORE!
Connect and share everything among phones, save you time and eliminate the need of USB data cable for file transfer.
Already supported encoding
- The fewer cables to carry the better
- The computer doesn't need to have drivers it does need installed
- Compatible with Windows Explorer and other FTP client tools (such as FileZilla)
- No mobile data plan impact
WiFi FTP lets you:
- COPY Files
- VIEW Files
- BACKUP Files
All you need to do is:
1. start WiFi FTP on your Phone.
2. Click the ON button
3. connect to supplied IP using ANY ftp client (inc Explorer / Finder)
That's it. Now you have all your documents, movies, music, homework, ANYTHING on your phone!
WiFi FTP version 2.5.6 is the property and trademark from Nalic, all rights reserved by . Click on the above link to proceed to the APK file download page.
All files of APK apps here are for personal use only, if any APK download infringes your copyright, please contact us, We'll delete it any way. Thanks so much for your interest in our apptod.com website!
What's New in WiFi FTP - Version:2.5.6Support Android 6.0;
Fixed UTF-8 file type transfer error;
Fixed Android OS 6.0 SDCard transfer problem.